Hours of Operation:
COVID19 Hours. The front desk is open from 9 am-10pm M-F, and 3 pm-10 pm Saturday and Sunday.
It is necessary for the Riverside Inn to collect and store guest information to provide requested lodging services and for billing purposes. We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone except law enforcement agencies in compliance with any applicable law, regulation, rule, or ordinance.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our SSL software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Well behaved pets and service animals are always welcomed at Riverside Inn. There is a $10.00 per day pet cleaning fee ($20.00 per week maximum). Pets are permitted unless they pose a health or safety risk to other guests. To ensure an excellent trip with your pet, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Animals that pose a health or safety risk may not remain on site and include those that, at our managers’ discretion, are too numerous for one room, cause damage to our property or the property of other guests’, are disruptive, are not properly attended, or demonstrate aggression.
- All pets must be declared at check-in. This is important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking pets on the property and clean up after your pet. Please leash your pet when outside of your room.
- Please do not leave pet unattended in your room or vehicle.
- If you fail to comply with the above and your unattended pet prevents our staff from servicing your room, you may be asked to vacate the property.
Please give a 24 hour notice of any cancellation to your reservation. If you do not give at least 24 hours notice, your card on file will be charged for one nights’ stay.